In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”BUSINESS-ADMINISTRATION, RETAIL-MANAGEMENT, E-COMMERCE-ELECTRONIC-COMMERCE, RETAIL-MANAGEMENT, RETAIL-MANAGEMENT” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
Here is a list of tasks that Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers do every day.
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
- Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
- Inventory stock and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level.
- Instruct staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Plan and prepare work schedules and keep records of employees’ work schedules and time cards.
- Confer with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business.
- Plan and coordinate advertising campaigns and sales promotions and prepare merchandise displays and advertising copy.
- How many hours do Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Sounds, Noise Levels Are Distracting or Uncomfortable
Learn more about Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
Related careers to Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
This career is also closely related to Agent, Antique Collector, Antique Dealer, Area Supervisor, Art Dealer, Art Gallery Director, Assistant Manager, Assistant Manager Retail, Assistant Store Manager or Auto Dealer.