In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Supervisors of Personal Service Workers looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Video coming soon
Top 2 Featured Schools For Supervisors of Personal Service Workers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”SALON-MANAGEMENT, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Supervisors of Personal Service Workers
Here is a list of tasks that Supervisors of Personal Service Workers do every day.
- Assign work schedules, following work requirements, to ensure quality and timely delivery of service.
- Observe and evaluate workers’ appearance and performance to ensure quality service and compliance with specifications.
- Train workers in proper operational procedures and functions and explain company policies.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding worker performance or services rendered.
- Inspect work areas or operating equipment to ensure conformance to established standards in areas such as cleanliness or maintenance.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Supervisors of Personal Service Workers do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Requisition necessary supplies, equipment, or services.
- How many hours do Supervisors of Personal Service Workers work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Supervisors of Personal Service Workers
Related careers to Supervisors of Personal Service Workers
This career is also closely related to Adult Family Home Program Manager, Airflight Attendants Supervisor, Airplane Flight Attendant Supervisor, Animal Trainer Supervisor, Barber Shop Manager, Beauty Shop Manager, Bell Captain, Bellhop Service Captain, Bowling Alley Operator or Caddie Supervisor.