In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Supervisors of Non-Retail Sales Workers looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Video coming soon
Top 2 Featured Schools For Supervisors of Non-Retail Sales Workers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”SALES, MARKETING, MARKETING, , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Supervisors of Non-Retail Sales Workers
Here is a list of tasks that Supervisors of Non-Retail Sales Workers do every day.
- Listen to and resolve customer complaints regarding services, products, or personnel.
- Provide staff with assistance in performing difficult or complicated duties.
- Monitor sales staff performance to ensure that goals are met.
- Analyze details of sales territories to assess their growth potential and to set quotas.
- Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or performing specific services.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Supervisors of Non-Retail Sales Workers do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Confer with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business.
- Formulate pricing policies on merchandise according to profitability requirements.
- Prepare sales and inventory reports for management and budget departments.
- Plan and prepare work schedules, and assign employees to specific duties.
- Visit retailers and sales representatives to promote products and gather information.
- How many hours do Supervisors of Non-Retail Sales Workers work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Supervisors of Non-Retail Sales Workers
Related careers to Supervisors of Non-Retail Sales Workers
This career is also closely related to Advertising Material Distributors Supervisor, Agency Manager, Area Sales Manager, Artificial Breeding Distributor, Associate Director of Sales, Auto Parts Manager, Block Captain, Blood Donor Recruiter Supervisor, Bowling or Skating Desk Clerk Supervisor or Branch Manager.