In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Environmental Compliance Inspectors looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Environmental Compliance Inspectors[qs_listing areaofinterest=”, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Environmental Compliance Inspectors
Here is a list of tasks that Environmental Compliance Inspectors do every day.
- Analyze and implement state, federal or local requirements as necessary to maintain approved pretreatment, pollution prevention, and storm water runoff programs.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Environmental Compliance Inspectors do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Examine permits, licenses, applications, and records to ensure compliance with licensing requirements.
- Prepare written, oral, tabular, and graphic reports summarizing requirements and regulations, including enforcement and chain of custody documentation.
- Determine the nature of code violations and actions to be taken, and issue written notices of violation; participate in enforcement hearings as necessary.
- Prepare, organize, and maintain inspection records.
- Verify that hazardous chemicals are handled, stored, and disposed of in accordance with regulations.
- How many hours do Environmental Compliance Inspectors work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Learn more about Environmental Compliance Inspectors
Related careers to Environmental Compliance Inspectors
This career is also closely related to Agricultural Chemicals Inspector, Agricultural Chemicals Registration Specialist, Air Pollution Inspector, Certified Erosion, Sediment, and Storm Water Inspector (CESSWI), City Sanitarian, Compliance Analyst, Compliance Coordinator, Compliance Investigator, Compliance Manager or Compliance Representative Dealer.