In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Economists looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Economists[qs_listing areaofinterest=”ECONOMICS, MATHEMATICS, ECONOMICS, ECONOMICS, ECONOMICS” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Economists
Here is a list of tasks that Economists do every day.
- Teach theories, principles, and methods of economics.
- Study economic and statistical data in area of specialization, such as finance, labor, or agriculture.
- Conduct research on economic issues and disseminate research findings through technical reports or scientific articles in journals.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Economists do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Compile, analyze, and report data to explain economic phenomena and forecast market trends, applying mathematical models and statistical techniques.
- Supervise research projects and students’ study projects.
- How many hours do Economists work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Economists
Related careers to Economists
This career is also closely related to Agricultural Economist, Business Economist, Econometrician, Economic Adviser, Economic Analysis Director, Economic Analyst, Economic Consultant, Economic Developer, Economic Development Specialist or Economic Research Analyst.