In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Driver/Sales Workers looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Driver/Sales Workers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Driver/Sales Workers
Here is a list of tasks that Driver/Sales Workers do every day.
- Collect money from customers, make change, and record transactions on customer receipts.
- Drive trucks to deliver such items as food, medical supplies, or newspapers.
- Write customer orders and sales contracts according to company guidelines.
- Inform regular customers of new products or services and price changes.
- Record sales or delivery information on daily sales or delivery record.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Driver/Sales Workers do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Listen to and resolve customers’ complaints regarding products or services.
- How many hours do Driver/Sales Workers work per week? Less than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Outdoors, Exposed to Weather
In an Enclosed Vehicle or Equipment
Very Hot or Cold Temperatures
Wear Common Protective or Safety Equipment such as Safety Shoes, Glasses, Gloves, Hearing Protection, Hard Hats, or Life Jackets
Learn more about Driver/Sales Workers
Related careers to Driver/Sales Workers
This career is also closely related to Any Commodity Sales Deliverer, Bakery Deliverer, Bobtailer, Bread Distributor, Bread Jockey, Breadman, City Route Driver, City Routeman, Coal Deliverer or Coin Collector.