In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Demonstrators and Product Promoters looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Demonstrators and Product Promoters[qs_listing areaofinterest=”RETAIL-MANAGEMENT, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Demonstrators and Product Promoters
Here is a list of tasks that Demonstrators and Product Promoters do every day.
- Recommend product or service improvements to employers.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Demonstrators and Product Promoters do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Demonstrate or explain products, methods, or services to persuade customers to purchase products or use services.
- Provide product samples, coupons, informational brochures, or other incentives to persuade people to buy products.
- Keep areas neat while working and return items to correct locations following demonstrations.
- Record and report demonstration-related information, such as the number of questions asked by the audience or the number of coupons distributed.
- Sell products being promoted and keep records of sales.
- How many hours do Demonstrators and Product Promoters work per week? Less than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Learn more about Demonstrators and Product Promoters
Related careers to Demonstrators and Product Promoters
This career is also closely related to Appliance Counselor, Bell Ringer, Brand Ambassador, Collector, Demonstrator, Demonstrator Sales, Electric-Gas Appliances Demonstrator, Event Specialist, Event Staff Member or Exhibit Display Representative.