In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Data Warehousing Specialists looks like
- What do they do every day
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Video coming soon
Top 2 Featured Schools For Data Warehousing Specialists[qs_listing areaofinterest=”COMPUTER-SCIENCE, OFFICE-MANAGEMENT, INFORMATION-TECHNOLOGY-ADMINISTRATION-MANAGEMENT, COMPUTER-SCIENCE, INFORMATION-TECHNOLOGY-PROJECT-MANAGEMENT” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Data Warehousing Specialists
Here is a list of tasks that Data Warehousing Specialists do every day.
- Design, implement, or operate comprehensive data warehouse systems to balance optimization of data access with batch loading and resource utilization factors, according to customer requirements.
- Develop data warehouse process models, including sourcing, loading, transformation, and extraction.
- Create or implement metadata processes and frameworks.
- Create plans, test files, and scripts for data warehouse testing, ranging from unit to integration testing.
- Create supporting documentation, such as metadata and diagrams of entity relationships, business processes, and process flow.
Learn more about Data Warehousing Specialists
Related careers to Data Warehousing Specialists
This career is also closely related to Data Storage Specialist, Data Warehouse Specialist, Data Warehousing Engineer, Data Warehousing Manager, Data Warehousing Specialist, , , , or .