In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Data Entry Keyers looks like
- What do they do every day
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Data Entry Keyers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”VOCATIONAL-TRADE, OFFICE-MANAGEMENT, OFFICE-MANAGEMENT, , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Data Entry Keyers
Here is a list of tasks that Data Entry Keyers do every day.
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Store completed documents in appropriate locations.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
- How many hours do Data Entry Keyers work per week? 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Data Entry Keyers
Related careers to Data Entry Keyers
This career is also closely related to Adjusto-Writer Operator, Administrative Assistant, Audograph Operator, Automatic Operator, Billing Clerk, Braille Operator, Braille Typist, Card Puncher, Card Punching Machine Operator or Check Processor.