In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Credit Checkers looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Credit Checkers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”BANKING, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Credit Checkers
Here is a list of tasks that Credit Checkers do every day.
- Compile and analyze credit information gathered by investigation.
- Obtain information about potential creditors from banks, credit bureaus, and other credit services, and provide reciprocal information if requested.
- Interview credit applicants by telephone or in person to obtain personal and financial data needed to complete credit report.
- Prepare reports of findings and recommendations, using typewriters or computers.
- Contact former employers and other acquaintances to verify applicants’ references, employment, health history, and social behavior.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Credit Checkers do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Relay credit report information to subscribers by mail or by telephone.
- How many hours do Credit Checkers work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Sounds, Noise Levels Are Distracting or Uncomfortable
Learn more about Credit Checkers
Related careers to Credit Checkers
This career is also closely related to Accounts Receivable Manager, Branch Manager, Business Manager, Call Out Operator, Commercial Credit Head, Commercial Credit Lead, Commercial Credit Reviewer, Commercial Loan Reviewer, Credit Administrator or Credit Analyst.