In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Counter and Rental Clerks looks like
- What do they do every day
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Counter and Rental Clerks[qs_listing areaofinterest=”, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Counter and Rental Clerks
Here is a list of tasks that Counter and Rental Clerks do every day.
- Greet customers and discuss the type, quality, and quantity of merchandise sought for rental.
- Compute charges for merchandise or services and receive payments.
- Answer telephones to provide information and receive orders.
- Provide information about rental items, such as availability, operation, or description.
- Rent items, arrange for provision of services to customers, and accept returns.
- How many hours do Counter and Rental Clerks work per week? Less than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Counter and Rental Clerks
Related careers to Counter and Rental Clerks
This career is also closely related to Airplane Charter Clerk, Apartment Rental Clerk, Apparel Rental Clerk, Attendant, Auto Rental Clerk, Automobile Rental Clerk, Baby Stroller and Wheelchair Rental Clerk, Baby Stroller Rental Clerk, Bicycle Rental Clerk or Boat Rental Clerk.