In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Compensation and Benefits Managers looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Compensation and Benefits Managers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”HUMAN-RESOURCES, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Compensation and Benefits Managers
Here is a list of tasks that Compensation and Benefits Managers do every day.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Compensation and Benefits Managers do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Analyze compensation policies, government regulations, and prevailing wage rates to develop competitive compensation plan.
- Identify and implement benefits to increase the quality of life for employees, by working with brokers and researching benefits issues.
- Mediate between benefits providers and employees, such as by assisting in handling employees’ benefits-related questions or taking suggestions.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- How many hours do Compensation and Benefits Managers work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Compensation and Benefits Managers
Related careers to Compensation and Benefits Managers
This career is also closely related to Benefit Director, Benefits Administrator, Benefits Coordinator, Benefits Manager, Business Manager, Compensation and Benefits Manager, Compensation Director, Compensation Manager, Controller or Corporate Controller.