In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Clinical Data Managers looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Video coming soon
Top 2 Featured Schools For Clinical Data Managers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”BIOLOGY, MATHEMATICS, MATHEMATICS, MATHEMATICS, MATHEMATICS” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Clinical Data Managers
Here is a list of tasks that Clinical Data Managers do every day.
- Generate data queries based on validation checks or errors and omissions identified during data entry to resolve identified problems.
- Process clinical data, including receipt, entry, verification, or filing of information.
- Supervise the work of data management project staff.
- Track the flow of work forms including in-house data flow or electronic forms transfer.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Clinical Data Managers do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Monitor work productivity or quality to ensure compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Confer with end users to define or implement clinical system requirements such as data release formats, delivery schedules, and testing protocols.
- Prepare data analysis listings and activity, performance, or progress reports.
- Provide support and information to functional areas such as marketing, clinical monitoring, and medical affairs.
- How many hours do Clinical Data Managers work per week? 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Clinical Data Managers
Related careers to Clinical Data Managers
This career is also closely related to Clinical Biostatistics Director, Clinical Data Abstractor, Clinical Data Analyst, Clinical Data Associate, Clinical Data Coordinator, Clinical Data Management Associate Director, Clinical Data Management Manager (CDM Manager), Clinical Data Manager, Clinical Documentation Consultant or Clinical Informaticist.