In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Clergy looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Clergy[qs_listing areaofinterest=”RELIGIOUS-STUDIES, MINISTERIAL-STUDIES, RELIGIOUS-STUDIES, RELIGIOUS-STUDIES, MINISTERIAL-STUDIES” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Clergy
Here is a list of tasks that Clergy do every day.
- Pray and promote spirituality.
- Read from sacred texts such as the Bible, Torah, or Koran.
- Study and interpret religious laws, doctrines, or traditions.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Clergy do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Prepare and deliver sermons or other talks.
- Organize and lead regular religious services.
- Plan or lead religious education programs.
- Instruct people who seek conversion to a particular faith.
- Counsel individuals or groups concerning their spiritual, emotional, or personal needs.
- How many hours do Clergy work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Clergy
Related careers to Clergy
This career is also closely related to Brother, Cantor, Catechist, Catholic Priest, Chancellor, Chaplain, Children’s Minister, Christian Counselor, Clergy Member or Confessor.