In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Chiropractors looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Chiropractors[qs_listing areaofinterest=”X-RAY-TECHNOLOGY, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Chiropractors
Here is a list of tasks that Chiropractors do every day.
- Evaluate the functioning of the neuromuscularskeletal system and the spine using systems of chiropractic diagnosis.
- Diagnose health problems by reviewing patients’ health and medical histories, questioning, observing, and examining patients and interpreting x-rays.
- Perform a series of manual adjustments to the spine or other articulations of the body to correct the musculoskeletal system.
- Obtain and record patients’ medical histories.
- Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Chiropractors do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Consult with or refer patients to appropriate health practitioners when necessary.
- Suggest and apply the use of supports such as straps, tapes, bandages, or braces if necessary.
- How many hours do Chiropractors work per week? 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Exposed to Disease or Infections
Learn more about Chiropractors
Related careers to Chiropractors
This career is also closely related to Associate Doctor, Chiropractic Care, Chiropractic Doctor (DC), Chiropractic Neurologist, Chiropractic Physician, Chiropractor, Chiropractor, Sole Practitioner, Doctor of Chiropractic, Doctorate of Chiropractic or Physician.