In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Secondary School Career/Technical Education Teachers looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Secondary School Career/Technical Education Teachers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”TEACHING, BUSINESS-EDUCATION-TEACHING, ECONOMICS, TEACHING, BUSINESS-EDUCATION-TEACHING” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Secondary School Career/Technical Education Teachers
Here is a list of tasks that Secondary School Career/Technical Education Teachers do every day.
- Observe and evaluate students’ performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Prepare materials and classroom for class activities.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by law, district policy, and administrative regulations.
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among students.
- Instruct and monitor students in the use and care of equipment and materials to prevent injury and damage.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Secondary School Career/Technical Education Teachers do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Confer with parents or guardians, other teachers, counselors, and administrators to resolve students’ behavioral and academic problems.
- Keep informed about trends in education and subject matter specialties.
- Meet with other professionals to discuss individual students’ needs and progress.
- Prepare reports on students and activities as required by administration.
- Prepare and implement remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
- How many hours do Secondary School Career/Technical Education Teachers work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Sounds, Noise Levels Are Distracting or Uncomfortable
Exposed to Contaminants
Learn more about Secondary School Career/Technical Education Teachers
Related careers to Secondary School Career/Technical Education Teachers
This career is also closely related to Agricultural Education Instructor, Agricultural Education Teacher, Agriculture Teacher, Agriscience Instructor, Agriscience Teacher, Allied Health Instructor, Allied Health Teacher, Auto Body Repair Teacher, Auto Collision Repair Instructor (Automotive Collision Repair Instructor) or Auto Mechanics Instructor (Automotive Mechanics Instructor).