In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Middle School Career/Technical Education Teachers looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Middle School Career/Technical Education Teachers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”TEACHING, BUSINESS-EDUCATION-TEACHING, ECONOMICS, TEACHING, BUSINESS-EDUCATION-TEACHING” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Middle School Career/Technical Education Teachers
Here is a list of tasks that Middle School Career/Technical Education Teachers do every day.
- Instruct and monitor students in the use and care of equipment and materials to prevent injuries and damage.
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among students.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs and interests.
- Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods, such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.
- Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Middle School Career/Technical Education Teachers do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Confer with parents or guardians, other teachers, counselors, and administrators to resolve students’ behavioral and academic problems.
- Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate students’ progress.
- Guide and counsel students with adjustments or academic problems, or special academic interests.
- Prepare and implement remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
- Confer with other staff members to plan and schedule lessons promoting learning, following approved curricula.
- How many hours do Middle School Career/Technical Education Teachers work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Sounds, Noise Levels Are Distracting or Uncomfortable
Exposed to Contaminants
Learn more about Middle School Career/Technical Education Teachers
Related careers to Middle School Career/Technical Education Teachers
This career is also closely related to Agriculture/Industrial Technology Teacher, Agriscience Teacher, Agriscience Technology Instructor (Agriculture Science Technology Instructor), Business and Information Technology Education Teacher, Business Computers Teacher, Business Education Teacher, Business Teacher, Business Technology Teacher, Career and Technology Education Teacher (CTE Teacher) or Career Based Intervention Coordinator (CBI Coordinator).