In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as School or Special Client Bus Drivers looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For School or Special Client Bus Drivers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”TRUCK-DRIVING-COMMERCIAL-VEHICLE-OPERATION, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for School or Special Client Bus Drivers
Here is a list of tasks that School or Special Client Bus Drivers do every day.
- Follow safety rules as students board and exit buses or cross streets near bus stops.
- Comply with traffic regulations to operate vehicles in a safe and courteous manner.
- Maintain order among pupils during trips to ensure safety.
- Check the condition of a vehicle’s tires, brakes, windshield wipers, lights, oil, fuel, water, and safety equipment to ensure that everything is in working order.
- Report any bus malfunctions or needed repairs.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that School or Special Client Bus Drivers do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations, using telephones or mobile two-way radios.
- How many hours do School or Special Client Bus Drivers work per week? Less than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Outdoors, Exposed to Weather
In an Enclosed Vehicle or Equipment
Sounds, Noise Levels Are Distracting or Uncomfortable
Learn more about School or Special Client Bus Drivers
Related careers to School or Special Client Bus Drivers
This career is also closely related to Bus Driver, Bus Driver/Monitor, CDL Driver (Commercial Drivers License Driver), Driver, School Bus Driver, School Bus Driver/Custodian, School Bus Driver/Mechanic, School Bus Driver/Teacher Assistant, School Bus Operator or School Transportation Director.