In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Bicycle Repairers looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Bicycle Repairers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Bicycle Repairers
Here is a list of tasks that Bicycle Repairers do every day.
- Install and adjust speed and gear mechanisms.
- Install, repair, and replace equipment or accessories, such as handlebars, stands, lights, and seats.
- Align wheels.
- Disassemble axles to repair, adjust, and replace defective parts, using hand tools.
- Repair holes in tire tubes, using scrapers and patches.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Bicycle Repairers do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Assemble new bicycles.
- Shape replacement parts, using bench grinders.
- How many hours do Bicycle Repairers work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Bicycle Repairers
Related careers to Bicycle Repairers
This career is also closely related to Bicycle Mechanic, Bicycle Repairman, Bicycle Service Technician, Bicycle Technician, Bike Assembler, Bike Mechanic, Bike Technician, Service Technician, Shop Technician or .