In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Bartenders looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Bartenders[qs_listing areaofinterest=”BARTENDING, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Bartenders
Here is a list of tasks that Bartenders do every day.
- Collect money for drinks served.
- Check identification of customers to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment.
- Balance cash receipts.
- Stock bar with beer, wine, liquor, and related supplies such as ice, glassware, napkins, or straws.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Bartenders do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Order or requisition liquors and supplies.
- How many hours do Bartenders work per week? 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Bartenders
Related careers to Bartenders
This career is also closely related to Bar Attendant, Bar Captain, Bar Manager, Bar Tender, Barkeep, Barkeeper, Barmaid, Barman, Bartender or Bartender Extra.