In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Baristas looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Baristas[qs_listing areaofinterest=”, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Baristas
Here is a list of tasks that Baristas do every day.
- Receive and process customer payments.
- Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
- Take customer orders and convey them to other employees for preparation.
- Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment.
- Describe menu items to customers or suggest products that might appeal to them.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Baristas do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Create signs to advertise store products or events.
- How many hours do Baristas work per week? Less than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Sounds, Noise Levels Are Distracting or Uncomfortable
Learn more about Baristas
Related careers to Baristas
This career is also closely related to Bar Manager, Barista, Catering Barista, Coffee Bar Attendant, Coffee Brewer, Coffee Maker, Coffee Shop Attendant, Coffee Sommelier, Sales Associate or .