In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Automotive Engineering Technicians looks like
- What do they do every day
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Automotive Engineering Technicians[qs_listing areaofinterest=”MECHANICAL-ENGINEERING, MECHANICAL-ENGINEERING, , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Automotive Engineering Technicians
Here is a list of tasks that Automotive Engineering Technicians do every day.
- Analyze performance of vehicles or components that have been redesigned to increase fuel efficiency, such as camless or dual-clutch engines or alternative types of air-conditioning systems.
- Analyze test data for automotive systems, subsystems, or component parts.
- Build instrumentation or laboratory test equipment for special purposes.
- Document test results, using cameras, spreadsheets, documents, or other tools.
- Fabricate new or modify existing prototype components or fixtures.
Learn more about Automotive Engineering Technicians
Related careers to Automotive Engineering Technicians
This career is also closely related to Auto Design Checker, Automotive Engineering Technician, , , , , , , or .