In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Athletes and Sports Competitors looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Athletes and Sports Competitors[qs_listing areaofinterest=”SPORTS-FITNESS-NUTRITION, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Athletes and Sports Competitors
Here is a list of tasks that Athletes and Sports Competitors do every day.
- Attend scheduled practice or training sessions.
- Participate in athletic events or competitive sports, according to established rules and regulations.
- Exercise or practice under the direction of athletic trainers or professional coaches to develop skills, improve physical condition, or prepare for competitions.
- Maintain equipment used in a particular sport.
- Maintain optimum physical fitness levels by training regularly, following nutrition plans, or consulting with health professionals.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Athletes and Sports Competitors do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Represent teams or professional sports clubs, performing such activities as meeting with members of the media, making speeches, or participating in charity events.
- How many hours do Athletes and Sports Competitors work per week? Less than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Very Hot or Cold Temperatures
Wear Specialized Protective or Safety Equipment such as Breathing Apparatus, Safety Harness, Full Protection Suits, or Radiation Protection
Learn more about Athletes and Sports Competitors
Related careers to Athletes and Sports Competitors
This career is also closely related to All Terrain Vehicle Racer (ATV Racer), Archer, Auto Racer, Automobile Racer, Ball Player, Barrel Racer, Baseball Pitcher, Baseball Player, Basketball Player or Bass Fisher.