In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Architectural and Engineering Managers looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Architectural and Engineering Managers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”ARCHITECTURE, ARCHITECTURE, ARCHITECTURE, ARCHITECTURE, ARCHITECTURE” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Architectural and Engineering Managers
Here is a list of tasks that Architectural and Engineering Managers do every day.
- Manage the coordination and overall integration of technical activities in architecture or engineering projects.
- Direct, review, or approve project design changes.
- Direct the engineering of water control, treatment, or distribution projects.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Architectural and Engineering Managers do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Confer with management, production, or marketing staff to discuss project specifications or procedures.
- Present and explain proposals, reports, or findings to clients.
- Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
- Prepare budgets, bids, or contracts.
- Review, recommend, or approve contracts or cost estimates.
- How many hours do Architectural and Engineering Managers work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Architectural and Engineering Managers
Related careers to Architectural and Engineering Managers
This career is also closely related to Architect Manager, Architectural Job Captain, Chief Design Branch, Chief Design Engineer, Chief Engineer, Chief Petroleum Engineer, Chief, Engineering Division, Civil Engineering Manager, Director of Engineering or Director of Product Development.