In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Advertising and Promotions Managers looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Advertising and Promotions Managers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”PUBLIC-RELATIONS, PUBLIC-RELATIONS, ADVERTISING, MARKETING, ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Advertising and Promotions Managers
Here is a list of tasks that Advertising and Promotions Managers do every day.
- Inspect layouts and advertising copy and edit scripts, audio and video tapes, and other promotional material for adherence to specifications.
- Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers, company officials, sales departments, and advertising agencies.
- Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns.
- Confer with department heads or staff to discuss topics such as contracts, selection of advertising media, or product to be advertised.
- Formulate plans to extend business with established accounts and to transact business as agent for advertising accounts.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Advertising and Promotions Managers do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Confer with clients to provide marketing or technical advice.
- Direct, motivate, and monitor the mobilization of a campaign team to advance campaign goals.
- Prepare and negotiate advertising and sales contracts.
- Plan and execute advertising policies and strategies for organizations.
- Provide presentation and product demonstration support during the introduction of new products and services to field staff and customers.
- How many hours do Advertising and Promotions Managers work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Advertising and Promotions Managers
Related careers to Advertising and Promotions Managers
This career is also closely related to Account Executive, Account Manager, Account Specialist, Advertising Account Executive, Advertising Account Manager, Advertising Agency Manager, Advertising Campaign Manager, Advertising Coordinator, Advertising Director or Advertising Executive.