In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Administrative Services Managers looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Administrative Services Managers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”MEDICAL-OFFICE-ADMINISTRATION-MANAGEMENT, BUSINESS, BUSINESS-ADMINISTRATION, ACQUISITIONS-PROCUREMENT-MANAGEMENT, ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Administrative Services Managers
Here is a list of tasks that Administrative Services Managers do every day.
- Direct or coordinate the supportive services department of a business, agency, or organization.
- Prepare and review operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Set goals and deadlines for the department.
- Monitor the facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure, and well-maintained.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Administrative Services Managers do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Acquire, distribute and store supplies.
- Plan, administer, and control budgets for contracts, equipment, and supplies.
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment, and electrical and mechanical systems.
- How many hours do Administrative Services Managers work per week? 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Administrative Services Managers
Related careers to Administrative Services Managers
This career is also closely related to Administrative Assistant, Administrative Coordinator, Administrative Director, Administrative Manager, Administrative Officer, Administrative Secretary, Administrative Services Director, Administrative Services Manager, Administrative Specialist or Administrator.