In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Adhesive Bonding Machine Operators and Tenders looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Video coming soon
Top 2 Featured Schools For Adhesive Bonding Machine Operators and Tenders[qs_listing areaofinterest=”, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Adhesive Bonding Machine Operators and Tenders
Here is a list of tasks that Adhesive Bonding Machine Operators and Tenders do every day.
- Align and position materials being joined to ensure accurate application of adhesive or heat sealing.
- Adjust machine components according to specifications such as widths, lengths, and thickness of materials and amounts of glue, cement, or adhesive required.
- Monitor machine operations to detect malfunctions and report or resolve problems.
- Start machines, and turn valves or move controls to feed, admit, apply, or transfer materials and adhesives, and to adjust temperature, pressure, and time settings.
- Fill machines with glue, cement, or adhesives.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Adhesive Bonding Machine Operators and Tenders do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Remove jammed materials from machines and readjust components as necessary to resume normal operations.
- How many hours do Adhesive Bonding Machine Operators and Tenders work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Sounds, Noise Levels Are Distracting or Uncomfortable
Exposed to Contaminants
Exposed to Hazardous Equipment
Exposed to Minor Burns, Cuts, Bites, or Stings
Wear Common Protective or Safety Equipment such as Safety Shoes, Glasses, Gloves, Hearing Protection, Hard Hats, or Life Jackets
Learn more about Adhesive Bonding Machine Operators and Tenders
Related careers to Adhesive Bonding Machine Operators and Tenders
This career is also closely related to Automatic Gluing Machine Operator, Automobile Brake Bonder, Band Builder, Band Edger, Bead Preparer, Blanket Winder Operator, Board Liner Operator, Bonder, Bonding Machine Operator or Bonding Molder.