In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Social Science Research Assistants looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Social Science Research Assistants[qs_listing areaofinterest=”SOCIAL-SCIENCES, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Social Science Research Assistants
Here is a list of tasks that Social Science Research Assistants do every day.
- (Information coming soon)
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Social Science Research Assistants do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Prepare, manipulate, and manage extensive databases.
- Provide assistance with the preparation of project-related reports, manuscripts, and presentations.
- Obtain informed consent of research subjects or their guardians.
- Perform descriptive and multivariate statistical analyses of data, using computer software.
- Verify the accuracy and validity of data entered in databases, correcting any errors.
- How many hours do Social Science Research Assistants work per week? 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Social Science Research Assistants
Related careers to Social Science Research Assistants
This career is also closely related to Bilingual Research Interviewer, Call Center Manager, City Planning Aide, Clinical Interviewer, Clinical Research Associate, Computer Aided Telephone Interview Manager (CATI Manager), Data Manager, Data Specialist, Economic Research Assistant or Economist Research Assistant.